Music News, Reviews and live music video for the aging rocker set

November 29, 2006

The Rock is All Around Us

When going to see my doctor today due to seek a solution to the ringing in my ears that has not abated since I went to see The New York Dolls last week (fortunately gigantic antihistamines were the answer), I mentioned by way of explanation that I go to see a lot of rock concerts. My doctor, a momsy lady with graying hair who I’d guess to be in her mid-50’s said “Oh, if music is a big part of your life, do you know who Conor Oberst, "Bright Eyes" is?” Surprised at seeing my sweet middle aged Doctor suddenly getting all edgy I told her “yes” and she informed me that he is her nephew.

??!!

1 comment:

Inkwell said...

Without violating doctor/patient confidentiality, I can almost definitely say we have the same doctor.