Music News, Reviews and live music video for the aging rocker set

December 16, 2009

Al Jourgensen says "Go Fuck Yourself For Christmas"

Oh I hate Christmas Songs, and now I have a friend in hating them, Ministry's Al Jourgensen. But while my dislike of them has prompted me to remember to wear an IPod during all holiday shopping rather than run the risk of leaving a store singing Patti LaBelle all day, Jourgensen's dislike has somehow resulted in him releasing a Christmas song (which sounds remarkably like "Space Age Love Song" by A Flock of Seagulls).



Sadly this video cements that Jourgensen is no very foxy anymore (gee, what, not as hot as when I saw you on the Twitch tour? What's wrong with you?) but I do admire him creating the one holiday song I predict won't hear blasting in Macy's (but possibly in Target). Whither Patti LaBelle?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*mouth agape*
*dumbfounded*
ROTFLMAO!!!
*still flabbergasted*
Thanks for sharing!