Music News, Reviews and live music video for the aging rocker set

April 18, 2009

Billy Bob Thornton is an Asshole

I am sure many have already seen this, but if you haven't it's certainly worth viewing all the way through. Billy Bob Thornton being interviewed on a Canadian show about his band, and becoming increasingly el-strange-o as the interview continues. It should come as no surprise that after this the band canceled their Canadian tour, I would guess because, well, who can get along with those cantankerous Canadians (internationally known for their bad temper and hostility aren't they)? Oh, what I mean to say is one might reasonably deduce that after this interview these gents were presented with a bag lunch and put on the next moose heading towards the southern border. Bless you Canada. I'd stand on guard for you too.

Some of the other things I enjoy otherwise about this video are the fact that everyone in Thornton's band apparently got identical glasses at some kind of fire sale, and of course the fact that while I am sure Thornton thinks he is 'way cool' for being hostile, confusing, and vague he actually just is a total asshole. I feel so sorry for his bandmates. Being stuck on a tour bus with this jackass would appear to be the textbook definition of hell.



No comments: