Music News, Reviews and live music video for the aging rocker set

April 23, 2009

The Indelicates: Thank Fuck For The Fucking Recession!

I had been dismayed that so few young people bother to write songs anymore about annoying topics, but then The Indelicates came to my rescue with The Recession Song. With the very Art Brut sound of this single and members of Art Brut playing on it to boot, how can I not love this fine tune?



And while we're speaking about Art Brut, their new record drops this week. Lead parable "Alcoholics Unanimous" finds Eddie Argos contemplating his drunken behavior and considering rehab all with a fine sing along cheer. Ah the glorification of the drunk life. How I love that!



So there is it my new favorite songs about poverty and drunkenness. Let us welcome the new age upon us.

1 comment:

celio r velho said...

ola que bom seu blog...
visite o meu: http://grupocrista.blogspot.com