Music News, Reviews and live music video for the aging rocker set

March 08, 2007

Like the most wonderful dream I could imagine

There I was, flipping around the stations just before going to bed and what did I come across but an episode of House starring Dave Matthews. According to the blurb on my cable info box Matthews was portraying a pianist who comes down with some malady House has to find the cure for. During the 3 or so minutes I watched, the handsome blonde English doctor on the show attempted to give Matthews a gigantic hypodermic needle in the tongue. Matthews screamed and yelled and was eventually subdued and injected. Seeing this purveyor of musical horribleness shriek, wail, and be injured just tickled me pink. Knowing that the show couldn't get much better than this (House usually does save the lives of those he's charged with, no point in staying tuned for that), I turned off the TV and whisked myself away to bed and a night of peaceful slumbers.

No comments: