Music News, Reviews and live music video for the aging rocker set

August 31, 2007

The Great White North

So I'm off to Toronto end of next week. I'll be there for the Toronto International Film Festival and my fantasies include fighting a member of Sloan for the last package of Raisinettes just before we all attend the latest Ang Lee movie. There is more to this fantasy, but I digress...

I thought while in Toronto it would be great to catch some bands but oddly, according to Tourfilter (an excellent web-tool to ensure you don't miss any bands coming your way) there are only like 4 bands playing every night, and weirdly the most notable one is Red Rider. You know, "Lunatic Fringe" Red Rider? Yeah, them. Talk about reunion shows that would never happen in the USA. I suppose it's only by the grace of God I'll be there a day after The Barenaked Ladies. I would not fight them for Rasinettes, on no. Just take the Rasinettes and leave me alone Barenakeds. Ick.

No comments: