Music News, Reviews and live music video for the aging rocker set

April 02, 2010

PiL on US tour

Excellent reporting from CultureMob here on the impending PiL tour, which being old and rocking I feel compelled to attend, even though I don't recall being particularly impressed when I went to the Pistols reunion about 12 yrs ago, even though I got backstage. Cannot recall how or why this happened, only that Steve Jones was rather grumpy but Glen Matlock a dear. Mr. Lydon would not come out and meet and greet with us sadly, ah, rock and roll swindled again!

Oddly the show in Boston is some new club - Royale (looks like the space formerly known as The Roxy) - I can hardly wait for the first joke about a crappy show there being called a Royale with Cheese. Ooh, I'm gonna make that joke!

PS: What kind of on crack tour routing is this? That band is gonna be tired of driving in circles by the end.

No comments: